Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Forgiven

Last night we were putting Parker to bed. I asked him what he wanted to pray for. He went through his usual list of names. I then asked him if we should pray for forgiveness for not obeying Mommy and Dadoo (we had one of those days yesterday). We talked about sin and how we had to ask God to take it away and help him learn how to obey (we've talked about sin many times). So....we prayed and asked God to forgive Parker and take away his sin of disobeying. After the prayer we kissed him good night. I could tell that he was bothered by something and then he said, "I want my sin back." Oh the mind of a two year old. I told him that it was yucky and he didn't want it back and left it at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.