Monday, September 26, 2005

Labor Day

Soooo....it looks like this mother hen's egg is about to hatch. I went to the doctor today (Dr. Partridge, my fav) and I am now 3 1/2 centimeters dialated, my cervix has thinned more, and Parker has dropped more. Dr. Partridge was confused as to why I have not had him yet. So, she asked how I felt about being induced since I am so close. After talking about the pros with her (there weren't really any cons that she mentioned since I am having an epidural), I decided to go for it. I am scheduled to be induced at Willow Creek Women's Hospital on Wednesday morning at 6:30 (September 28th). I am very excited to see his little face. I am also excited to get the space back for my bladder. It feels as though he has been using it as his pillow. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Partridge deliver him; that is an answered prayer. Please pray for us on Wednesday if you think about it. We definitely need God's strength and endurance!

3 comments:

John Nelson said...

Congrats!!!!

Jaime said...

come on out little buddy. we're all ready to meet you.

Shelli said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!